Scheduling a session with us couldn’t be easier!
General Policies and Information
* All clients are subjected to put down a 50% Deposit via our PayPal business account prior to scheduling a photo shoot date. This 50% deposit towards your photo shoot secures a date and time on the photographer’s calendar and is nonrefundable. The rest of the 50% of the payment will be collected at the scheduled shoot date and counted as the "Final Payment".
* There will be a rescheduling fee of $35 if in the event less than 48 hours of the scheduled date you notify the Photographer, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, that you need to reschedule your production date. Deposits and Additional Surcharges are Non-Refundable.
* Shoot pricing does not include make up artist and/or wardrobe unless otherwise indicated.
* All models must sign a model release at the time of shoot.
* All shoots require a two week processing time from date of completion of shooting. (Does not include shipping/delivery time)
All digital edited images come with a Look At You ATL watermark in the lower right hand corner. You can remove this watermark on all your pictures by either ordering prints which come watermark free and/or pay the $75 watermark removal fee to remove it from the digital copies.
Additional Edited Images
All photography packages come with a specified number of high quality digitally edited images that you will either pick from an online proof page of all the images from the shoot and/or the images that the photographer suggests. If you want any additional edits you can pick extra images at the rate of only $5 per edit.
All Unedited Images
You can get a DVD of all the unedited images from your shoot by paying an additional $150 fee otherwise you will get a DVD of just the edited images from your shoot.
Once you receive your edits you will have the option to online order prints, frames and/or novelty items of your photos from our professional print lab from your profile page on this website. There is no comparison to the work done by our contracted photo lab. We advise that you consider ordering your prints from them versus getting them printed by companies like Wal-Mart or Walgreens. These photos are magical and getting them printed the correct way is the final phase of enjoyment. When you click on the link to your pictures you will noticed a “Featured Products” section. That is where you can select and order prints.
FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT (800) 910 1833 OR EMAIL US AT email@example.com TO BOOK A PHOTO SHOOT